Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hats

I tried my hand at crocheting a couple of beanies for Cole. The first one is very plain, but it went well so I tried a striped one. The first try was too small, not even close! The second I thought was still too small. However, I was trying to put it on him while he was sleeping and I didn't want to wake him. I just couldn't wait to try it. That didn't work so I tried it on him the next day. It fit, I just needed to add a couple more rows (then I added 2 too many...oh well).

Here they are!


2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I so wish I knew how to make them! :oP You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete