Monday, June 29, 2009

New Car Seat

I can't believe how excited I am over a car seat. I purchased a Britax Roundabout 50 because I have space issues in my Suzuki SX4 Crossover. The Britaxes allow for the front seat, not only to touch, but to brace the seat. Unfortunately, I don't live near any stores that allow you to take a seat out of the store to test. So, I purchased one in hopes that it would fit or I would send it back and try another. Well, it fit perfectly. I got such a great install testing it that I decided to not put the bucket back in. It is so soft, I almost want one for myself :)

I think Elliot likes the seat too.

4 comments:

  1. what an awesome car seat. i have a true fit and it's almost too big for my little car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost got the True Fit, but went with the Britax because it can be braced by the seat in front, not just touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you liking the RA? Did you have an easy time installing it since it doesn't have some of the "perk" features of the other Britax seats?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy,
    So far I really like it. It was actually very easy to install. That sucker wasn't moving a centimeter even before I tethered it. I stopped carrying the bucket because it was too heavy and this is so much easier to get Elliot in and out of. I love the little velcro tabs that keep the straps out of the way!

    ReplyDelete