Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Season is Upon Us

Cold season that is. Elliot got one Wednesday, I got it Thursday and Tony got it Friday. I had to leave work on Thursday so that means I only worked 2 days last week. Everytime I think someone is getting better it seems to start all over. UGH!

I am living in a runny nose, sore throat, body aching, non sleeping world right now. And I just love fighting a 9 month old while trying to suck snot out of his nose so he can breathe better. Such fun!

The weather has been crap. Cold, rain, cold, snow, rain, cold...I think you see where this is going. The weather also sucked during my brother's visit so we didn't get to do much, but we did get in some quality time! He and his girlfriend had some practice baby time....

I miss them already :( I really hate that I only get to see my brother about once a year. Maybe I should go back down to NC so I can see him more ;)
I am hoping to take Elliot to get pumpkins today or tomorrow (that's right, no work on Monday. I love those little holidays!) if the weather is decent. Must go disinfect some toys now.

No comments:

Post a Comment