Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tree Stand

I don't know where time keep going, but it is running away from me. I can't believe in just a couple of weeks it will be Christmas and in a week later Elliot will be 1. I haven't been blogging much, or reading others :( because time just won't stand still for just a minute for me to breathe and catch up on all my fun things. Work has been crazy, Elliot seems to feel the need to learn as much new stuff as possible before he turns 1 and he's had a sudden and large growth spurt so I have to pull out all his clothes for the next size up. I thought he would follow tradition and were 12 months until he was 13 months, but no luck.

So to catch up on us...Tony decided to sell trees this year. Out of our front yard. I admit that I didn't think it would fly and that most of the trees would still be in our yard come Christmas, but he has sold about 50 trees in one week. Only 4 trees left! I think Elliot helped out with all his cuteness...see for yourself!





No comments:

Post a Comment