Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fevers and the Flu

Things have been a little hectic this weekend. Both Elliot and Tony have been sick. I think Elliot has a stomach bug. He had a fever from Friday until today and he hasn't been into eating solids much, except Cheerios and applesauce. Luckily, he has been taking his bottles and water fine. He had a little diarrhea also.

Tony has a nasty cough and generally feels like total crap. And he's been a bigger baby than Elliot.

I am totally exhausted since Elliot hasn't slept well at night. He has taken good naps, but I couldn't take a nap each time he did. I am just hoping that I don't get anything they had, although with my luck with illnesses I will get both at the same time. So, it's night 3 of sleeping on the couch...keeping as far from Tony's germs as I can since I HAVE to be around Elliot's.

No comments:

Post a Comment