Friday, January 22, 2010

Birthdays and...Babies???

We are nearing the end of January and I am glad. The beginning was pretty hectic. First Elliot's birthday was 12.31, then mine 1.1, Elliot's party 1.3, Tony's birthday 1.8 and in between a little surprise...1.6 we found out I am pregnant-Baby #2 is on the way!

Elliot was a bit more interested in unwrapping for his actual birthday, but not his party so Mommy got to do all those. I took his birthday off of work and we had a fairly quiet day at home, just us. It was nice. His party was full of family and friends...about 35 people all together. And it was during a snowstorm. Luckily most people were local, only my sister and her family had to make an hour trek, but they came. Elliot is almost 13 months old and I can't believe it.

I also can't believe that come September I will be a mother of 2 under 2. At least for about 3 months. After having a feeling I was, a number of negative tests, finally a positive, then a negative at the doctor's office, I had blood work done and it was confirmed. Our next baby bug is due 9.14.09. We are very excited and think that this one will complete our family.

Now for pictures....

Elliot's Birthday



The Party Cake


Elliot's Smash Cake

Not a fan of the party hat, but it looked so cute and matched his shirt.

Testing the frosting...

Digging in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment