Monday, September 7, 2009

Two Teeth in Two Days

Someday I'll learn that I know nothing about teething. I don't know the signs half the time and my guesses are totally off. I didn't think that last top tooth we could barely see was coming for awhile. However, I discovered tonight that it came through sometime today. WTH??? That's 2 teeth in the last 2 days. This time I really think that's it for awhile, but who knows. I can't get a good look at his bottom gums to see if there is anything else there.

So that's 6 teeth in all, 2 on bottom, 4 on top. I can't wait until they are all the way in and he has that cute toothy grin. I do miss the gummy smiles, but am excited for the next stage of cuteness!!!

Oh, and I broke my wireless mouse. Dropped it in some water and now the roller doesn't work. I hate having to click the side bar and drag it down to see the rest of the page. Now off to order a new mouse. This is will be my 3rd one in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment