Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday Blues and Milestones

This is what my weekday mornings look like. Elliot sits in my lap and plays. Makes it really hard to go to work. Especially on Mondays. I seriously considered calling in sick today so I could stay home with my little guy!

I think we may be seeing tooth #3 soon. Before each of the other 2 teeth appeared, Elliot didn't eat well, got up really early and his naps were all screwy. Well, he didn't eat well yesterday or today, got up really early today and his naps have been screwy for 2 days. I guess we'll see if my theory is correct in the next day or two. I hope it's not another tooth. That would be 3 in 2 weeks.

Today Elliot started to crawl, officially. He's been scooting backwards and sideways, but today he went forward, ALOT. Of course, when I tried to get it on video he got lazy and only army crawled. But I think that counts too!

1 comment: