Friday, July 31, 2009

Bumps and Bruises

Now that crawling is in full swing, so are the bumps and bruises. Elliot decided to crawl over the bottom "shelf" part of our coffee table last night, but couldn't quite make it onto it and smashed his face on the edge. I have never heard him cry so hard, I felt horrible.

To top it off, I had twisted my ankle pretty bad while out on our daily walk and it really hurt. My brain said "Run to Elliot" and I did, twisting it again and falling to the floor almost on top of the poor kid.

So he was crying, I was trying not to, and Tony was trying to figure out who to check on first. Elvis just sat there looking at us like we were all fools.

In the end, Tony consoled Elliot, I iced my ankle (which still hurts and is swollen...a trip to the doctor may be in order) and Elvis went to bed.

Aaaaahhh, and it's just the beginning!

1 comment:

  1. oh no. i hope you don't get hurt every time Elliot does.

    ReplyDelete