Sunday, August 9, 2009

Padded Room, Anyone??

I want a padded room in my house. One where I can put Elliot and not have to worry about him falling down. People are going to think I do bad things to my baby with all the bruises he's getting. In 24 hours I think he has fallen about as many times, if not more. The only time he wasn't falling was while he was sleeping.

Since the other night when he pulled up for the first time he hasn't stopped. Anything he can crawl to, he tries to pull up on. Then lets go and tries to stand. This kid is making me crazy. He wants to do everything NOW. There is no adjusting to the "new" thing he's doing, because he moves right on to something else. I really don't need a baby that walks this early. Or else I will need that padded room!

1 comment:

  1. a padded room would be DA bomb. you should invent one and I'll buy it.

    ReplyDelete