Saturday, August 15, 2009

Summertime

Finally, some real summer weather up here!!! We've had nice walks, outside playtime, pool time, it's been fantastic. Today at the pool, Tony dunked Elliot for the first time. He didn't seem to hate it, but he didn't seem to like it either...he didn't seem fazed at all. I hope that's a good thing. I really hate being under water and I don't want Elliot to be afraid or hate it too.

Elliot is pulling up like a champ. He is also trying to stand. It's so cute. He'll pull up on the activity table, really slowly let go and then grab ahold real fast. He is also trying to cruise along the couch. He just about has that down. It's all happening way too fast for me. I didn't think any of this would have happened for few more months. I wonder if he'll be an early walker or just stay at this point for awhile?

I think tooth #3 is coming soon. This time I mean it. It looks like one is coming down and getting ready to break through. One side of his top gums looks like a bump. He won't keep his fingers or anything else out of his mouth and his sleep is all screwy. These top ones seem worse than his bottom 2. They just appeared out of nowhere.

Elvis has been having a good time too...he loves swim times. And we're thinking of going to a Pug meet up this fall. There's a parade, gala and other events. Looks like fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment